Will America Really See a Trump vs. Sanders Debate?
Fox News reports
Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said Wednesday he would be happy to take on Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders in a debate before the California primary — a challenge Sanders swiftly accepted.
Trump said on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live” he would be willing to do it as long as a significant amount of money went to charity.
“How much is he going to pay me?” Trump asked, predicting the pair “would have such high ratings.”
Sanders, while trailing far behind Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton in their primary, seemingly accepted Trump’s challenge, saying on Twitter:
Game on. I look forward to debating Donald Trump in California before the June 7 primary.
— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) May 26, 2016
The Sanders campaign tentatively accepted an invitation last week to a Fox News-hosted debate with Clinton as long as the two candidates could reach “a mutual agreement.”
Clinton’s campaign, though, declined the invitation to the proposed debate before the June 7 primaries on Monday.



I think it’s a BAD IDEA!!! Trump has NO REASON AND NOTHING TO GAIN by debating Bernie. Only good for Bernie.
the #bernietrumpdebate is the best