People ask me all the time, what has Trump done since taking office barely over 6 months ago?
Well, here’s just a partial list that I’m sure we’ll all be adding to as the day progresses. (Hat tip to John Sears). #MAGA
01. Appointed Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch
02. 59 missiles dropped in Syria.
03. He took us out of ‘TPP’
04. Illegal immigration is now down 70% (the lowest in 17 years)
05. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6
06. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a seven year high.
07. Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada.
08. Bids for border wall are well underway.
09. Pulled out of the lopsided ‘Paris Accord’.
10. Keystone pipeline approved.
11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees.
13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans.
14. More than 600,000+ Jobs created
15. Median household income at a 7 year high.
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever In its history.
17. China agreed to American import of beef.
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks.
19. Rollback of regulations to boost coal mining.
20. MOAB for ISIS
21. Travel ban reinstated.
22. Executive order for religious freedom.
23. Jump started NASA
24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget.
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs
26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants.
27. Signed 41 bills to date
28. Created a commission on child trafficking
29. Created a commission on voter fraud
30. Created a commission for opioids addiction.
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients.
32. Unemployment lowest since may 2007.
33. Historic Black College University EO initiative
34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act
35. Created an Dept of Justice office for victims of illegal immigrant crime.
36. Reversed Dodd-Frank
37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning
38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement.
39. End of DAPA program.
40. Stopped companies from moving out of America.
41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs.
42. Encouraged country to once again ‘Buy American and Hire American!
43. Cutting regulations 2 for every one created
44. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America First
45. Apprentice program
46. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years.
47. $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota…
48. Denied FBI a new building on tax payer dime
49. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation.
50. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll.
51. Dept of treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history.)
52. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt.
53. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.
54. Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence And Economic Growth
55. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman – including over 30+ executive orders.
56. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people’s lives than any President in the history of America.
57. Has given each cabinet member 6 month time frame from March 15, 2017, to trim the fat, restructure and improve efficiency of their agency.
58. Renegotiated better deal with Boeing for future AF1’s saving tax payers millions.
59. Negotiated immediate release of North Korean political prisoner, Otto Warmbier.
More to follow! Stay tuned!