8comments

TRUMP IS AT WAR WITH NBC OVER LEAKED INTEL REPORT

President-elect Trump attacked NBC on Twitter, as “dishonest,” saying it’s “so serious” that the network was leaked details of the intelligence report on “Russian hacking.”

From Daily Caller:

“Kellyanne Conway went to [Meet the Press] this morning for an interview with [Chuck Todd]. Dishonest media cut out 9 of her 10 minutes. Terrible!” Trump tweeted. CNN subsequently reported that “Team Trump” knew on Friday that “Meet the Press” would only run a soundbite of Conway’s ten-minute interview.

Conway said the CNN report was false, adding, “we’re not in the business of furnishing 10-minute Sunday show interviews so media can choose which ‘soundbite’ to run.”

NBC has not returned a request for comment.

Trump later Sunday continued voicing his anger of the NBC report on the details of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence’s classified report on Russian election interference. He tweeted, “Before I, or anyone, saw the classified and/or highly confidential hacking intelligence report, it was leaked out to [NBC News]. So serious!”

The president-elect has previously tweeted about this and said Friday, “I am asking the chairs of the House and Senate committees to investigate top secret intelligence shared with NBC prior to me seeing it.”

Amy Moreno is a Published Author, Pug Lover & Game of Thrones Nerd. You can follow her on Twitter here and Facebook here.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.

8 Comments

  1. janes
  2. NunaBusiness
  3. Ruffian
  4. Sue
  5. Grover
  6. me