The Faces of the ISIS Jihadi Istanbul Terrorists Revealed
The Mirror Reports
More is now known about the three ISIS jihadis – described as being from Russia, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan – who slaughtered 43 people and injured 240
These are the three ISIS suicide bombers bombers pictured entering Istanbul Ataturk Airport before they slaughtered 43 people and injured 240.

The jihadis who used suicide bomb vests and high velocity AK-47s and Glock pistols to carry out their attack are understood to be from Russia, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan.
All three are understood to have Russian passports in their possession.
The Turkish prime minister had previously linked the attack to ISIS – although the terror group is yet to claim any responsibility.
Sources have also revealed it’s feared a second cell is about to attack imminently.
The three men in Wednesday night’s attack are said to have hired a first floor apartment in the district of Fatih – 12 miles from the airport – 32 days ago and signed a one year contract.

One of the suspected attackers at Istanbul Airport on Tuesday evening
An estate agent who rented the gang the property said they spoke in Russian and showed him Russian passports.
Neighbours have revealed the trio “spoke to no one” during their stay but were often heard arguing loudly.
Security officials believe the three men are part of a cell who trained with ISIS in Raqqa within the last year.
H/T – The Mirror
Support the Trump Movement and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.

