41comments

SNL Writer Suspended For Verbally Assaulting Innocent 10-Year-Old Barron Trump

Katie Rich, the heartless liberal SNL writer who attacks 10-year-old kids was suspended for verbally assaulting Barron Trump on Twitter.

She tweeted this out:

She then followed up with a pointless apology, where she pretends to be STUNNED by her own “terrible behavior.” Same stuff we see from every unhinged, emotionally depraved liberal that throws a temper tantrum.

Apology is not accepted.

She knew exactly what she was doing.

These passive aggressive liberal outbursts need to stop.

This woman must be fired from her job.

Period.

From Failing NY Times:

Katie Rich, a writer for “Saturday Night Live,” has been suspended from her position at that show following a widely criticized post she made Friday on her personal Twitter account in which she mocked Barron Trump, the 10-year-old son of President Donald J. Trump.

She was suspended immediately after her tweet, and her suspension is indefinite, according to someone familiar with the plans at “S.N.L.,” who was not authorized by NBC to comment on personnel matters.

That tweet on Friday, during Mr. Trump’s inauguration ceremony, drew widespread condemnation, and Ms. Rich subsequently deleted the post and deactivated her Twitter account. Her name did not appear in the closing credits of “Saturday Night Live” in its broadcast on Saturday.

On Monday afternoon, Ms. Rich reactivated her account and posted a message that said: “I sincerely apologize for the insensitive tweet. I deeply regret my actions & offensive words. It was inexcusable & I’m so sorry.”

The suspension of Ms. Rich, who was hired to join “S.N.L.” at the end of 2013, comes at a delicate time for the program, when it has felt emboldened to lampoon Mr. Trump but has faced his swift retaliation on Twitter.

Following the show’s broadcast of Jan. 14, in which the actor Alec Baldwin played Mr. Trump in a parody of his news conference from earlier that week, Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter the following day:

“NBC News is bad but Saturday Night Live is the worst of NBC. Not funny, cast is terrible, always a complete hit job. Really bad television!”

Mr. Trump made no public comments about Saturday’s show, in which Mr. Baldwin did not appear. NBC said on Monday that Mr. Baldwin will host “Saturday Night Live” on Feb. 11 and appear throughout that program.

Amy Moreno is a Published Author, Pug Lover & Game of Thrones Nerd. You can follow her on Twitter here and Facebook here.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.

41 Comments

  1. dt
  2. GetLost!
  3. cat
  4. RT
  5. Susan
  6. bja40
  7. gully guy
    • Liz
      • Sal
      • Stephan Raubenheimer
      • Donna Hardin
    • dennis yuan
  8. Paulette
  9. Thomas Conciello
  10. Susan
  11. Barbara
  12. redtruck
    • Sal
    • Bpbby
      • Paduke
  13. Ken Tribble
  14. Sal
  15. whome
  16. Daisy Anderson
  17. Sherralee
  18. Jan
  19. Cami White
  20. Terri
  21. Gerard
  22. Disgusted Caucasian
  23. Judy Krauss
  24. Jackfrost@aol.com
  25. Jaime
  26. Richard
  27. Teda