JUST IN : Huge Drop in Illegals Applying for Financial Aid Since Trump’s Crackdown
Amidst fears of deportation, a number of young illegals in California applying for college financial aid has dropped drastically since the Trump administration’s new crackdown.
From Newsmax
As of last Friday, the California Student Aid commission, which receives applications from students, said it had 19,768 new and renewed Dream Act applications compared with 34,162 during the same period last year, a drop of 42 percent, the San Jose Mercury News reported.
Of that number, there were 8,600 new applications from high school seniors compared with 13,200 at the same time last year, the newspaper reported.
“The numbers are really, really low,” Patti Colston, a spokeswoman for the commission, told the newspaper.
Colston said the only federal agency that receives some student data is the Selective Service System, which is voluntary for applicants interested in joining the military. The commission hasn’t gotten other requests from the federal government for student data – and does not plan to share it, she told the newspaper.



They are going to build a great wall and people are going to write: “Kilroy was here.” all over it.
Keep giving the government you personal info, Illegals…be seeing you soon!
Wonderful! Send them back and kick out Obama, Soros, Clintons, Bush family, McCain, Lindsay Graham, Keith Ellison, Maxine waters, Elizabeth Warren, Paul Ryan. I’m tired of the trashy rhinos. And pinko commie left. Let’s get rid of them too.
This is a sign that reminds me of the sign that a huge tidal wave is about to hit……the ocean begins to suddenly and massively recede away from the shore …and then