FlashBack 1996 – Bill Clinton, “The Public has a Right to Know the Condition of the President’s Health”
As the public reels from recent video footage of Hillary Clinton collapsing in a heap during the 911 remembrance ceremony, many are calling for Hillary to release her detailed medical records.
The former secretary of state has had very serious medical issues in the past and appears to be covering up issues in the present.
From bizarre “seizing up” to coughing fits to apparent seizures and now collapsing, Hillary has given every excuse in the book for her “medical episodes.”
Yesterday we went from “heat exhaustion” to “allergies” to “pneumonia” in just a few hours time.
It’s time we see for ourselves exactly what is going on.
There’s nothing wrong with delving into the medical history of a potential president – if anything, it’s COMMON SENSE.
Bill Clinton agrees with this.
As a matter of fact, back in 1996, he said that the public has a RIGHT to know the condition of the president.
From the New York Times:
DENVER, Oct. 13— In his first interview about his health, President Clinton said that it was ”very good,” that he had never had a serious illness and that he had controlled his three most pesky problems: hoarseness, allergies and weight. Sometimes, however, he misses comments in crowded areas because of a mild hearing loss.
Mr. Clinton, who is 50 years old, pledged in the interview, on Saturday, to tell the public if he developed any serious illness while in the White House. From the moment he took office, he has had ready a detailed written plan on how to activate the 25th Amendment if he is ever disabled and Vice President Al Gore needs to assume the duties of President. Mr. Clinton said he did not have a living will or other directive to guide his care if he developed an incapacitating illness, and details of the plan under the 25th Amendment are classified for security reasons. Dr. E. Connie Mariano, the senior White House physician, said the plan covered a variety of potentially disabling medical conditions.
Mr. Clinton said that he had been open about his health and that he had missed only one day of work, from a 24-hour bout of intestinal flu early in his term. The interview, at which Dr. Mariano was present, lasted about a half-hour aboard Air Force One en route to Denver. Mr. Clinton left from Denver today for New Mexico to continue a campaign swing that will end with the second debate on Wednesday in San Diego.
Mr. Clinton ”is fit to re-enlist,” said Dr. Mariano, a Navy general internist, using a standard military phrase to summarize her belief that there are no medical reasons why Mr. Clinton cannot serve a second term. Dr. Mariano spoke in a lengthy interview after Mr. Clinton’s last checkup, on May 24, and in additional interviews this weekend.
Mr. Clinton said he had overcome the problem of hoarseness that hampered his 1992 campaign by drinking copious amounts of water, not eating late at night, raising the head of his bed and taking , Prilosec, or omeprazole, and occasional antacids. The aim is to reduce gastric reflux, a common condition in which stomach acid passes up the esophagus and may irritate the vocal cords.
Mr. Clinton fights allergies with desensitization shots that he takes every week, a nonsedating antihistamine and decongestant drug, Claritin-D, and an anti-inflammatory steroid nasal spray, called Nasalide. An allergist has adjusted the shots to include substances prevalent in the Washington area that are most apt to trigger allergic reactions.
”We catch him, usually after a run or a call to him upstairs, and say it is time for your shot,” Dr. Mariano said. ”Then we sit and watch him to make sure he does not have a reaction to the shot.”
The city of Washington is notorious for aggravating allergies, and Mr. Clinton said he expected his to be more severe there than in Arkansas. But Mr. Clinton said: ”We are managing them reasonably well. They seem to be maybe a little worse in the spring, but not as bad in the fall as they were at home.”
Mr. Clinton’s staff was first asked for permission to interview the President and his doctors about his health during the 1992 campaign, when he was having difficulty with his voice. Other Presidential candidates in that year and prior years, including Ronald Reagan, Michael S. Dukakis, George Bush and Paul E. Tsongas, had agreed to such interviews with this correspondent, a medical doctor. Through spokesmen, Mr. Clinton refused, citing reasons of privacy.
But in October 1992, after The New York Times said in an article that he had been one of the least forthcoming of any Presidential nominees in two decades about his health, his staff released some detailed information and allowed interviews with his doctors.
Until now, Mr. Clinton had continued to refuse all requests for an interview on the subject. The issue of his refusal has come up from time to time, under prodding by news organizations and, most recently, the Dole campaign.
Asked why he had not responded to repeated requests since 1992 for an interview about his health, Mr. Clinton said he had not been aware of them. ”I don’t know; I can’t say. I don’t remember my staff saying anything about it one way or the other,” Mr. Clinton said.
In October 1992, a spokeswoman, Avis LaVelle, said, ”We feel this is a privacy issue and that if he became President, his medical records would be open.”
Bill Clinton in 1996: "The public has a right to know the condition of the President's health."https://t.co/2tKRyoK7TA
— Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) September 12, 2016
Amy Moreno is a Published Author, Pug Lover & Game of Thrones Nerd. You can follow her on Twitter here and Facebook here.
Support the Trump Movement and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.



Double standard is the standard of Liberals, specially fake ones full of money like Bill Clinton and his criminal wife.