1 comments

Father Of Orlando Victim, “I Wish My Son Had Been Carrying A Gun”

Let’s Face it – Gun Free Zones Are Deadly

Sean Hannity received a surprising phone call from the father of one of the 49 who were killed at Pulse nightclub. Mark Allen Bando’s son was slaughtered by radical Islamic terrorist and epic coward, Omar Mateen. Mr. Bando, a retired Detroit cop who lives in Michigan, said he received confirmation of his son’s death on Monday.

“His mom talked to him on the phone that evening before he went to the club, so she knew he was going,” Bando said. “When she woke up Sunday morning and heard there’d been a massacre there, she went over there–she hadn’t heard from him so she feared the worst–and just today they finally told us that he was one of the victims that was killed at the scene. He never even made it to the hospital.”

Bando regrets that so few Americans are arming themselves. He understands, like most sane people, that the fastest way to stop a mass shooter is to shoot back.

“There is a simpler solution, as Donald Trump has said many times – if you have somebody shooting back the game’s over,” Bando said. “When the shooting started there wasn’t one person in there that wouldn’t have traded everything he owned in the world to have a loaded gun. But these people don’t realize it until they’re in a situation that’s far too late.”

Mark Allen described his son as “very gentle,” and told Sean that his son recently celebrated his 32nd birthday.

Amy Moreno is a Published Author, Pug Lover & Game of Thrones Nerd. You can follow her on Twitter here.

Support the Trump Movement and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.

One Response