25comments

BREAKING : State Department Launches a Mutiny Against President Trump

The State Department has sent out a dissent memo with about 900 signatures, criticizing President Trump’s temporary travel restrictions order.

From Reuters

Roughly 900 U.S. State Department officials signed an internal dissent memo critical of President Donald Trump’s travel ban for refugees and immigrants from six Muslim-majority countries, a source familiar with the document said on Tuesday.

A senior State Department official confirmed that the memorandum in the department’s “dissent channel” had been submitted to management.

White House spokesman Sean Spicer said on Monday he was aware of the memo but warned career diplomats that they should either “get with the program or they can go.”

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.

25 Comments

  1. Harry Repaq
    • Deborah J Massey
    • Fredrick States
  2. usa
    • RePete
  3. Robin
    • Fred2
  4. BOTnPAID4
  5. It's you, not us
    • ThumbsUp!
  6. louis
    • Fred2
  7. pcnav
    • Janine Jaro
  8. Derek
  9. Vbird
  10. John
  11. jack
  12. whome
  13. Lexi
  14. Ted O'Donnell
  15. Dennis
  16. Nina
  17. Billy
  18. NM