no comments

BREAKING : Source Says President Trump Targeted Al Qaeda Chief in Recent Raid

A source claims that an al Qaeda boss was the target of the recent raids President Trump ordered in Yemen.

This shows President Trump is wasting no time in keeping his promise to obliterate radical islamic terror.

From NBC

The Navy SEAL raid in Yemen last week had a secret objective — the head of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, who survived and is now taunting President Donald Trump in an audio message.

Military and intelligence officials told NBC News the goal of the massive operation was to capture or kill Qassim al-Rimi, considered the third most dangerous terrorist in the world and a master recruiter.

But while one SEAL, 14 al Qaeda fighters and some civilians, including an 8-year-old girl, were killed during a firefight, al-Rimi is still alive and in Yemen, multiple military officials said.

On Sunday, al-Rimi — who landed on the United States’ most-wanted terrorist list after taking over al Qaeda’s Yemen affiliate in 2015 — released an audio recording that military sources said is authentic.

The chance to take out such a pivotal member of al Qaeda may explain the large allocation of resources used in the mission.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.