1 comments

BREAKING : Soros Lost Nearly $1 Billion Betting Against Stocks After Trump Win

A new report from the Wall Street Journal about George Soros will have Trump supporters smiling.

The radical leftist billionaire that funded anti-Trump protests across the Country bet against Trump and in return is paying the price in massive losses.

From TheHill

Billionaire Democratic donor George Soros lost about $1 billion following President-elect Donald Trump’s White House win, according to a new report.

Soros exited many of his bets late last year after mistaking the market’s mood after Trump’s victory in November, The Wall Street Journal said Thursday.

The Journal said Soros was initially cautious about the stock market before Election Day.

Soros became bearish after Trump’s unexpected win, however, and predicted stocks would fall, according to people close to the billionaire.

The stock market instead rallied on expectations that Trump’s policies will boost both corporate earnings and the overall economy, the Journal said. The Dow Jones Industrial Average, for example, has climbed 9.3 percent since Trump’s victory.

Sources told the Journal Soros avoided further losses by adjusting his positions and exiting some of his more bearish bets in late 2016.

Which reminds of that time Soros talked about being a Nazi collaborator as the happiest time of his life.

BAD KARMA.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.

One Response

  1. Michael