BREAKING : CNN Might Blow Off the White House Correspondents’ Dinner
According to BuzzFeed News, CNN may skip the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner in April.
Good riddance!
From The Hill
Two sources familiar with the matter told BuzzFeed the network is still “discussing internally” if staffers will be sent to the April 29 event at the Washington Hilton.
“We haven’t made a decision,” Matt Dornic, CNN’s vice president of communications, told The Hill on Friday.
MSNBC has also not decided whether to attend the event, a source familiar with the situation told The Hill.
In recent years, CNN has covered the event extensively, with reporters on the red carpet interviewing the celebrities and media stars in attendance. CNN anchors Don Lemon, Wolf Blitzer and Jake Tapper, among others, were on hand for last year’s event with former President Obama.



Gee, does this have something to do with POTUS refusing CNN “Really Fake News” in the press room? Buy-Bye… won’t be missed one iota! 🙂
@ cnn & msnbc,please don’t go.You guys stink up the whole venue with the smell of bullshit.
Well said!
Invite Breitbart, InfoWars, Gateway Pundit, Truthfeed, Conservative Treehouse, and RSBN to the Dinner. They deserve it other than the Liberal Media
gosh…..could it be because DJT isn’t going to attend, and they don’t have any good material except for bashing DJT?…
I Love President trump…He doesn’t kiss Ass and that kills the media..so what are they going to do now ??sorry Blitzer,
Bashing DJT isn’t even good material considering the American citizens voted him in!