6comments

BREAKING : Car Bomb THREAT at White House

There’s been a rash of intense “activity” at the White House over the past week or so.

Recently an intruder was apprehended on White House grounds wearing a backpack and carrying mace near President Trump’s private quarters.

Now, we’re getting reports that late Saturday night a “car bomb threat” occurred at the White House.

These reports come in, as former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino warned America that President Trump was NOT SAFE at the White House.

President Trump was at his Mar-a-Lago estate when the “car bomb” incident occurred.

From Washington Examiner

Secret Service officials arrested an unidentified man late Saturday night after he drove up to a White House entrance and told security officers there was a bomb in his vehicle.

The vehicle, which approached the White House just after 11 p.m., is being checked for explosive devices, and Secret Service has beefed up security near the president’s residence in the meantime, sources told CNN.

A Secret Service spokesman said there is an “ongoing criminal investigation” into the incident, which closed several streets near the White House until 4 a.m. Sunday.

President Trump was at his Mar-a-Lago resort in West Palm Beach, Fla., at the time the incident occurred. However, the president was inside the White House earlier Saturday when another individual attempted to enter the complex after hopping a bicycle rack. He was immediately apprehended and did not have a weapon on him.

Secret Service faces renewed scrutiny lately following reports that a man who jumped the White House fence last week wandered around the South Lawn for nearly 20 minutes and made it all the way to the back door of the residence before security officers finally detained him.

Amy Moreno is a Published Author, Pug Lover & Game of Thrones Nerd. You can reach her on Facebook here.

6 Comments

  1. rdn
  2. Derek S
    • Deplorable G.
  3. mike
  4. bjw
  5. Joseph Chiara