Breaking : Bumbling Doofus Hillary Clinton LOST SEVERAL Cell phones Containing CLASSIFIED EMAILS
At this point, we all need to stop and ask ourselves, WHY IS THIS WOMAN STILL ELIGIBLE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT?
Her incompetence is off the charts.
Her mental faculties are suspicious.
Her ability to do any job is questionable, at best.
The FBI has released their (heavily redacted) notes and documents surrounding the Clinton “Classified Email Investigation.”
They released the documents on a Friday, during a holiday weekend, which means there’s some damning information buried in the data which they hope is overlooked, or loses steam by next week.
One of those “juicy” and disturbing items is the fact that bumbling Hillary LOST SEVERAL cell phones which had classified email on them.
Doh!
From Breitbart:
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lost several mobile telephones carrying e-mails from her private server during her time in office, according to newly-released FBI documents on the investigation into her mishandling of classified information.
“[Huma] Abedin and [former Clinton aide Monica] Hanley indicated the whereabouts of Clinton’s [mobile] devices would frequently become unknown once she transitioned to a new device,” one report indicates.
On other occasions, a staffer would destroy Clinton’s old mobile phones “by breaking them in half or hitting them with a hammer,” the FBI documents reveal.
The fact that Clinton’s staff attempted to destroy her old smartphones whenever they could indicates that they knew there was sensitive information on the devices.
FBI director James Comey revealed in July that Clinton had sent and received emails that were marked classified at the time, and contained information that she and her aides should have known was classified.
Federal law prohibits the unauthorized transfer, storage, or destruction of classified information. Federal records acts likewise prohibit the destruction of government documents, which would have included work-related emails on Clinton’s server and mobile devices.
When old devices containing government documents are to be destroyed, there are precise procedures to be followed, especially if the devices are storing classified information that could endanger national security in the wrong hands.
Presumably, if Clinton’s old smartphones were lost, the information in her emails would be accessible to whoever had found them or obtained them by other means.
Comey indicated that Clinton’s use of private e-mail had indeed posed a risk of being hacked by hostile powers during her travel abroad. Her cell phones certainly would have been a prime target for foreign spies.
However, the documents do note that Clinton said she did not lose a cell phone while traveling.
One report notes that Clinton is known to have used 11 smartphones while Secretary of State, and 2 thereafter. Investigators sought all 13 mobile devices, but two had been destroyed and none of the others could be found.
Moron.
Amy Moreno is a Published Author, Pug Lover & Game of Thrones Nerd. You can follow her on Twitter here.
Support the Trump Movement and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.



Oh my lord….it only gets worse. There is absolutely NOTHING redeemable about that woman. Nothing. If not for the money of George Soros, in his quest to wreck America, there is NO way that she could be running for office. And what an insult to women she is. You could take a good half of the women in our nation and any one of them would be smarter and more capable than Clinton is to be running for president. She is not only an embarrassment, but she is dangerous. Extremely dangerous.
Spot on! Well said. I agree.