BREAKING : Alec Baldwin Retiring “Trump Skit” After Polling Showed Viewers Didn’t Find it “Funny”
Saturday Night Live and Alec Baldwin are retiring the infamous “Trump skit” after polling showed viewers had grown tired of the unfunny pieces and wanted “fresher” more creative skits.
Predictably, Baldwin is falsely blaming President Trump for the end of the impersonation.
Like most liberals, Baldwin, a notorious verbal child abuser, can’t take personal responsibility.
The actor is also wildly out of touch with mainstream America and hasn’t a clue what real people are thinking or feeling.
From Breitbart
Alec Baldwin says his days of playing a parody version of President Donald Trump onSaturday Night Live are numbered.
While he didn’t set a specific end date to hang up the wig and tie, the 58-year-old actor told Extra’s Mario Lopez that he wouldn’t be doing his most famous impersonation “much longer.”
“The maliciousness of this White House has people worried,” he added. “That’s why I’m not going to do it much longer, the impersonation, I don’t know how much more people can take it.”
Baldwin debuted as Trump during the long-running NBC show’s 42nd season, before the presidential election, and continued to return to the role following Trump’s inauguration in January.
The show’s skits have mocked Trump’s penchant for tweeting and skewered his confrontation with the 9th Circuit Court over the halt on his executive order on immigration last month.
Amy Moreno is a Published Author, Pug Lover & Game of Thrones Nerd. You can reach her on Facebook here.



I never saw it laughable or anything on SNL for that matter because it became buzzkill. Alec Baldwin has lost his marbles.
Thank God. Hate is a buzkill. SNL wil continue to lose followers.
I don’t even watch SNL anymore…. NO interest in it, or Baldwin!