1 comments

Angela Merkel REFUSES to Take Responsibility for Berlin Attacks After Her “Open Door Migrant Policy”

Angela Merkel, over a one-year time-frame, has allowed one million poorly vetted Islamic migrants to enter Germany.

She has single handily destroyed German culture with this move as violence and rape now plagues the country.

The most recent Christmas Market attacks, where a migrant terrorist mowed down innocent people down with a semi truck, is the likely final nail in Merkel’s re-election coffin.

Making matters even worse, Merkel refuses to take any responsibility for the attack.

From express.co.uk:

ANGELA MERKEL will not take responsibility for the terror attack carried out in Berlin after previously endorsing an open-door migrant policy, her own biographer has said.

Following the deadly Berlin terror attack on Monday evening, the Chancellor’s leadership has been called into question.

Berlin police are still chasing a suspected armed perpetrator, after a lorry was driven into a crowded Christmas market, killing 12 and injuring dozens more.

Mrs Merkel was widely criticised after she allowed one million migrants, many of whom were unvetted, into Germany in 2015.

Stefan Kornelius, who wrote ‘The Chancellor and Her World’ in 2013, told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme that Mrs Merkel won’t solely blame her immigration policy for the terrorist attack.

Her biographer said: “There is a lot of talk, especially from the right-wing populist party here and her fierce opponents within her own party that she bares this responsibility.

“I don’t think she will feel that personally – she would definitely say terrorism can come from all sides of this new environment. We can see it from migrants – there’s a lot of homegrown terrorism.”

Mr Kornelius continued: “I don’t think you can draw a direct line from the huge number of people coming in within half a year in 2015.

“However Angela Merkel a couple of times said she regrets not having acted much earlier on the refugee crisis because definitely, it changes a society very much if you allow one million people into the country in one year.”

He continued to say that the German Chancellor will want to “present herself as a safe pair of hands” as she seeks a fourth term in office after the German elections next year.

“This kind of calm and stability is something that could be extremely appealing to the German electorate,” insisted Mr Kornelius.

He also predicted events could see her shift more of her policies to the right in order to win over the country again.

Mrs Merkel may have to introduce a cap of migrants arriving in the country if immigration and the migrant crisis becomes a “decisive” issue in the 2017 elections.

Speaking the day after the attack Mrs Merkel said: “It would be a very difficult for us to learn that a human being committed this deed who came to Germany to ask for refugee and asylum.”

German ministers have turned on her with even members of her own party pinning blame on her for the attack.

In an attack on the Chancellor’s open-door refugee policy, Klaus Bouillon of Mrs Merkel’s CDU party told Saarland radio: “We must state that we are in a state of war, although some people who want to see only the good can not see.”

Mr Bouillon announced intensified security measures amid fears of further attacks, he added: “We will take it wherever we think it is necessary.

“That means long-range weapons, short weapons, machine guns, even if this sounds martial.”

The chief executive of the populist right-wing Alternative for Germany party, which is hopeful of gaining seats in next year’s elections, has claimed the country is no longer safe.

Amy Moreno is a Published Author, Pug Lover & Game of Thrones Nerd. You can follow her on Twitter here and Facebook here.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.

One Response

  1. Jean Gallagher